Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hi,

Any chance anybody will be able to help me here, trying to find the font for the current Netherlands football team. Any ideas either the original one or one i could use as a substitute? Pic attached...

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Gaz

Any ideas anybody?

Thanks

Gareth

Just a short break in my holidays to tell you that these are - as we all certainly thought of - custom made, {quote} "The new numbers of the Dutch team are inspired by Dutch coins, Dutch stamps and Dutch architecture, but they can also be reconstructed with Dutch toiletpaper."

Read more at the excellent site of Sander Neijnens: Letterbeld.nl/Shirtnumbers

Back to holidays-mode ;^D

The text could be Avant Garde. Try it out mate. I'm not sure about the number.

[DEL]

Buone vacanze, Re dell'ingoio.

Thanks all for your input. Will have a look at Avant Garde..

Appreciate your help..

Cheers

Gaz

I'm sorry, my mistake.

It's kind of Frutiger's. Check it out.

http://www.identifont.com/identify?14+KUYT+2XN+97+21+23+DH+F+6MB+76Y+9J+1U7+G39+4Y+9Z+U+M

[DEL]

You could substitute a Futura condensed or similar

@Sergio:Buone vacanze, Re dell'ingoio.

Mille grazie, caro amico. ;^D

The numbers are indeed custom made by Nike. But everyone can 'design' these numbers with a pencil and a piece of squared paper. It's really one of the worst shirt number designs ever. But the Dutch football team is the best one in Europe.

@Sander Neijnens:The Dutch football team is the best one in Europe.

and again ... ruthless efficiency ...

Good win for my former neighbours! M-o-l-o-d-t-s-y!

Blame it on the font! (and the tired-looking squad)

Yes that is bad news. But, indeed, your ex neighbours played a better game. As simple as that. A spark of good news: Their trainer is Dutch ...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing